The goal of your Partnership for Community Care (P4CC) Care Manager is to help you utilize the medical system in a way that will ensure that you receive quality, cost-effective medical care as well as other needed services. Based on your provider you have been assigned a care manager who will coordinate community resources, health care resources, and patient education.
What can a Care Manager can do?
- Coordinate services requested by the primary care doctor for you
- Access formal and informal resources for you
- Link you to needed services and agencies
- Monitor you progress
- Help educate you regarding your disease
- Help you understand your medications
- Help educate you regarding the proper use of medical services including the emergency department
- Help answer your questions about your medical care
For more information about services, please contact our office:
- Guilford, Randolph & Rockingham Counties - (336) 235-0930
- Or call us toll-free - 1-877-238-0930