While receiving services from Partnership for Community Care, you have the right to file a complaint. You can do so by phone, by mail, or online.

File a complaint by phone

(336) 235-0930 and ask for the Complaint Coordinator

File a complaint by mail

1050 Revolution Mill Drive
Studio 4
Greensboro, NC 27405